Sportsman 136 Autopilot
The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 136 motorized kayak has a hull designed to handle bigger water while leveraging Minn Kota’s Spot-Lock technology. Motor to your fishing spot faster, then hold your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Dual-layer textilene seat for premium durability and all day comfort
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18″ tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your catch board with in-hull storage when not in use. Maximum catch board storage length 38″. Board not included
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Propulsion: Motorized
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Total Weight Capacity: 660 lb | 299.38 kg
- Usable Weight Capacity: 427 lb | 193.69 kg
- Assembled Boat Weight: 158 lb | 71.6688 kg
- Motor Console Weight: 24 lb | 10.89 kg
- Length: 13 ft 6 in | 4.1 m
- Width: 37 in | 94 cm